The Complete Virtual Experience
On behalf of our conference co-chairs, faculty and staff, we would like to thank you for joining us at Great Debates & Updates in Hematologic Malignancies. You can claim your credits and download the conference slides all within the virtual platform. User you the email you registered with and your badge ID to login.
On-demand access is now available. If you haven't already, simply upgrade your package and choose from two great options:
- Plus Package: Includes 30 Days of On-Demand streaming, from June 27 – July 27, 2023.
- Premium Plus Package: Includes 90 Days of On-Demand streaming, from June 27 – September 25, 2023.
|Registration Packages||Real-Time Registration||
Premium Plus Package
|Clinician/Healthcare Provider||FREE||$59||$149 - BEST VALUE|
- Three days of livestream coverage to all of the sessions
- The chance to engage in real-time with faculty and peers via digital networking opportunities
- Opportunities to win prizes with our Engage Contest
- Exclusive access to Innovation Theaters throughout the program
- On-demand access to recordings of all live sessions (Only included in the Plus and Premium Plus packages)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I be able to watch session recordings after the meeting has concluded?
A: Session replay will be available once the event concludes if you purchase an on-demand package.
Q: What is included with the on-demand packages?
A: When you register for the Plus or Premium Plus Package, you will have extended access to the sessions that were presented live plus additional access to bonus sessions.
- Plus Package: Includes 30 days of on-demand streaming from June 27, 2023 – July 23, 2023.
- Premium Plus Package: Includes 90 days of on-demand streaming from June 27, 2023 – September 25, 2023.
- Innovation Theater presentations may not be available on-demand.
Q: I purchased an on-demand package. When will the on-demand sessions become available?
A: On-demand replay will begin on Tuesday, June 27, 2023. At that time, all available sessions will be included on the “on-demand” tab.
Q: How can I upgrade my registration to include on-demand access?
A: You can upgrade your registration at any time. Log back into the registration portal and select your on-demand package.
Q: What if I purchased 30 days of on-demand access but need more time?
A: If you purchased the plus package and would like to upgrade to the premium plus package for an additional $99 and 60 days of on-demand access, no problem! Click the On-Demand Upgrade button in the virtual platform for additional access.
Q: Are the slides available for download?
A: Yes, you can download the slides directly from the virtual platform.
Q: How do I access session slides?
A: Session slides for accredited sessions can be found on the individual session pages. Innovation Theater slides are not available for download.
Q: What kind of software will be required to view keynotes and interact with the experts?
A: The event will be fully web-based, so all you will need is a computer, phone, or tablet and an internet connection.
Q: What kind of software is required to view on-demand sessions?
A: Great Debates & Updates offers a full online experience. To engage live, or on-demand, participants only need a computer, laptop or smartphone, and an internet connection.
Q. I am a member of the press and would like to participate in the virtual meeting. How can I do so?
A: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a press access form. Once approved, you will be registered and receive a link to access.
EXHIBITOR & SPONSORSHIP
Q: My company would like to support the conference. Are there opportunities available?
A: Yes, a number of opportunities for support of the conferences are available. Please reach out to
Jennifer Dougherty, Director, Life Sciences Events